- 1/2 cup U.S.-grown black rice, cooked
- 1 cup U.S.-grown basmati, cooked
- 4 cups Baby arugula, washed
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Almond slices, toasted
- 3 tablespoons Sour cherries, dried and chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Lemon dressing
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest curls
- Lemon Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, kosher
- Pinch Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
Rice & Arugula Salad
1. Cook Black rice and basmati rice according to package directions, cool and reserve for later use.
2. Prepare Lemon dressing and set aside.
3. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, adding Lemon Dressing to preference.
3. Garnish with fresh lemon zest curls
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in blender.
2. With blender running, drizzle in oil to emulsify.