- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 348
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Cholesterol Content: 145 mg
- Fat Content: 23 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Sodium Content: 531 mg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Cooked chicken (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add carrots; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Combine rice, pecans, parsley and vegetables in large bowl. Combine cheese, salt, pepper, milk, eggs and Worcestershire in small bowl; stir into rice mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly into 6 ovenproof molds, custard cups or large muffin tins coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Serve with chicken.
Mixture may be baked in greased 3-quart baking dish and cut into squares.