- For black pepper aioli, whisk together mayonnaise, black pepper, salt and lemon juice. Place in a refrigerator until time to serve.
- For tots, fold bacon, cheese, hot sauce and rice together.
- Lay 1 inch of rice mixture onto a sheet tray lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover rice with plastic wrap and place another same size sheet tray with around 2-3 lb of added weight on top of it. Let press for 2-3 hours in refrigerator or until rice completely cools.
- Remove rice from refrigerator and uncover. Cut rice into 1” x 1” cubes and toss in rice flour to coat.
- Fry in 350˚ oil until light golden brown.
- Serve tots with black pepper aioli for dipping. Garnish with sliced scallions.
Download Acrobat Reader