- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 294
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 33 mg
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Sodium Content: 928 mg
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Winner - Sharyn Hill
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil packed), chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cups medium grain cooked rice
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, drained, pitted and halved
- 2 (4-ounce) packages Feta cheese with garlic and herbs, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, oil and rice.
- Stir in onion, olives, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and toss gently to combine.