- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 433
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 52 mg
- Fat Content: 25 g
- Protein Content: 21 g
- Sodium Content: 865 mg
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner - Manika Misra
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 7-inch diameter soufflé dish or spring form pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Combine rice, 1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place 1/2 of rice mixture in bottom of prepared dish; pat down well. Spread 1/2 of pesto evenly over rice and sprinkle with 1/2 of goat cheese. Layer 1/2 of red peppers over goat cheese. Repeat above layers.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in preheated oven. Cut into wedges to serve.
Dish may be assembled ahead of time, covered and refrigerated. Uncover to bake.