- Serving: 20 rice cakes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Cholesterol Content: 60 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 470 mg
"Rev Up Your Rice!" Recipe Contest- Bob Gadsb
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto in small bowl; refrigerate.
- Combine rice, cheese, eggs, prosciutto and pepper in large bowl and mix well. Shape into 20 patties, about 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sauté half the patties 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown; remove from pan. Cook remaining patties, using additional oil, if needed.
- Serve with pesto aioli sauce.
*Sun-dried tomato pesto may be substituted.