Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 340
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Cholesterol Content: 34 mg
- Fat Content: 17 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Sodium Content: 861 mg
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 (17-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chile Poblano, diced, peeled, and seeded
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimientos, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces queso fresco or a very mild feta cheese, crumbled
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Combine rice, corn, chile, olives, green pepper, red pepper, onions and crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Mix lime juice, oil and garlic; add to rice mixture.
- Just before serving add cheese and toss lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with tomato wedges.