- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 330
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Cholesterol Content: 42 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Sodium Content: 662 mg
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Winner - Lane McLoud
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook until soft, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add rice; stir until well blended and heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine rice mixture, spinach, Parmesan cheese, walnuts, salt and pepper. Toss well.