- Serving: For 8 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 612
- Carbohydrate Content: 85 g
- Cholesterol Content: 46 mg
- Fat Content: 26 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 399 mg
- Combine brown sugar and butter in large skillet. Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in apples, raisins and brandy. Cook until apples are crisp-tender, stirring constantly.
- Fold in rice, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Serve topped with vanilla ice cream.
*Medium or long grain white rice may be substituted.