Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 146
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 574 mg
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels, then crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Combine spinach, rice, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion in large mixing bowl.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard, reserved drippings and water in small saucepan; heat just to boiling.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss lightly. Garnish with bacon; serve immediately.