Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 263
- Carbohydrate Content: 48 g
- Cholesterol Content: 11 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 363 mg
- Cook rice in hot oil in 2-to-3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes. Stir in onion and garlic; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add broth and cumin. Heat to boiling; stir once or twice.
- Lower heat to simmer; cover with tight-fitting lid.
- Cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Combine tomato paste and 1 tablespoon water. Stir tomato mixture, peas, and carrots into rice; fluff with fork.
Download Acrobat Reader