Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 819
- Carbohydrate Content: 80 g
- Fat Content: 28 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 74 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 623 mg
- Prepare USA Rice Spanish Brown Rice recipe according to amount forecasted or needed. Prepare rice one day in advance and chill rice to 41°F. Store in refrigerator overnight.
- In a large bowl combine thawed, cooked chicken with prepared Spanish Brown Rice. Chill to 41°F or below. May be prepared 1 day in advance.
- Place 2 ½ cups (8 ounces) diced romaine lettuce in a large grab-and-go salad container or serving tray.
- Place one tightly packed, No. 8 scoop of Spanish Rice and chicken mixture in the center of the lettuce.\
- Portion ½ ounce of shredded mozzarella cheese in a 1-ounce portion cup. Place in one corner of the container or place 1 ounce on tray.
- Top salad with 1 ounce of diced tomatoes using a No. 16 scoop.
- Place 2 ounces of tortilla chips on one side of the salad container.\
- Mix together the picante sauce and prepared ranch dressing, and portion 1 ounce of sauce into a portion cup. Place portion cup of sauce in a corner of the salad container. Alternately, use a 1-ounce package of prepared ranch dressing.
*Critical Control Point: Hold for service at 41°F or below.