Start your morning off the rice way with these delicious rice pancakes!
1. Prepare Rice according to package directions and set aside.
2.Heat non-stick pan or an electric griddle to medium heat.
3. Place the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
4. In another small bowl beat together milk and eggs.
5. Add the egg mixture to the flour, stir well.
6. Add the rice and stir.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of cooking oil to pan and cook pancakes using a 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
8. Serve warm with blueberries, raspberries, toasted coconut and a maple syrup.