- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Serving Size: 1-1/2 cups
The intense redolence of smoked meat goes perfectly with succulent fruit. Here they come together with a sweet and tangy dressing in a salad that is the perfect way to use up leftover rice.
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Zest
- 3/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 Pound Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 Cups Scallions
- 2-1/4 Cups Long Grain Or Parboiled Rice*
- 1 Quart Pineapple Chunks
- 48 Each Snow Peas
- 2 Cups Mandarin Orange Segments
- 12 Each Romaine Leaves
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Toss the ingredients with the dressing; rest for 10 minutes to help flavors mingle.
- For each portion, mound 1-1/2 cups of rice salad on a lettuce leaf.