- Serving: 8-10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 405
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 88 mg
- Fat Content: 25 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 22 g
- Sodium Content: 769 mg
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner - Lisa Renshaw
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together sour cream, soup, chipotles, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Stir in rice, chicken and cheese. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, until edges of casserole are bubbly.
- Turn oven to broil setting and lightly brown casserole.