Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 405
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 88 mg
- Fat Content: 25 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 22 g
- Sodium Content: 769 mg
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, apple, garlic and sage; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine onion mixture, turkey, rice, ketchup, salt and pepper in large bowl. Shape into patties.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook burgers 6 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve on buns with condiments.