- Serving: 3 dozen
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 85
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 6 mg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Chop almonds in food processor until finely ground. Add coconut and sugar; process until coconut is finely minced. Add rice; pulse to blend. Add egg whites; pulse to blend. Spoon mixture evenly into pans, filling to top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pans on wire rack. Run a sharp knife around each madeleine shell, and gently remove from pan. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
- Serve with raspberries and whipped topping.
Almond Rice Madeleines may be baked and refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.