- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Cholesterol Content: 85 mg
- Fat Content: 4.5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 460 mg
"Rev Up Your Rice!" Recipe Contest Finalist- Patrice Hurd
- Combine reserved mandarin orange juice with enough water to equal 2 cups liquid. Bring juice mixture, 1 teaspoon oil and salt to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in rice; cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook according to package instructions. Stir mandarin oranges and sweet chili sauce into cooked rice.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté just until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on large platter. Spoon rice mixture into center of each lettuce leaf. Top with carrots and shrimp.