Affordable, healthy, and easy to prepare! This USA Rice affordable recipe totals for $11.25 with a breakdown of $2.81 per serving.
- 4 cups Fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Chopped red onion
- 2 cups U.S.-grown rice, cooked and chilled
- 1/2 cup Pitted ripe or kalamata olives, halved
- 1 can Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 oz) package Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar, secure with lid and shake vigorously until well blended.
Pour the dressing over all. Toss gently until well blended.