- 2 1/2 cups U.S.-grown Calrose rice, steamed
- Dressed salmon
- 2 Avocado slices
- 1 1/2 cups Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup Radish, shaved
- 1/4 cup Pickled ginger
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seed blend
- 1/4 cup Sriracha mayo
- Dressed Salmon
- Sushi grade salmon, diced 1/2
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup Green onions, sliced on bias
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds, mixed
- Sriracha Mayo
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Cook rice and cool for later use.
- Prepare sriracha mayo and set aside.
- Toss Salmon in dressing and set aside.
- Build bowls as follows: U.S. short grain brown rice, Dressed salmon, Avocado, Cucumber, Carrots, Radishes, Pickled ginger, Sesame seeds, Sriracha mayo.
1. Combine all ingredients.
1. Combine together, reserve for later use.