- Serving: For 2 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 497
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Cholesterol Content: 77 mg
- Fat Content: 26 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 34 g
- Sodium Content: 1575 mg
- 8 ounces boneless pork loin, cut into sixteen 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large red pepper, cut into sixteen 1-inch squares
- 1 large green pepper, cut into sixteen 1-inch squares
- Ground red pepper
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- Combine pork with 1/4 cup chicken broth, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, coriander, and garlic powder. Toss to coat. Marinate 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Thread meat alternately with peppers on 2 large or 4 small skewers. Broil 6 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes, or until meat is tender and brown, turning skewers and basting occasionally with 6 tablespoons marinade.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, pepper, remaining 1/2 cup broth and marinade in small saucepan; cook, stirring, until smooth. Serve sauce with kebobs and beds of fluffy rice.