- Serving: For 6 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 289
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Cholesterol Content: 40 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 646 mg
- Cook peas and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat several minutes. Remove vegetables; set aside.
- Cook onion in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until soft. Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine; stir until absorbed.
- Increase heat to medium high; stir in 1 cup broth. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until broth is absorbed.
- Continue stirring and adding remaining 1 cup broth and 3 cups water, allowing each cup to be absorbed before adding another, until rice is tender and mixture has a creamy consistency. It will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, seasonings, cream, and reserved vegetables. Stir until mixture is creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.