- Serving: For 10 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 113
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Cholesterol Content: 4 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 248 mg
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 5 medium red, yellow, or green peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies, un-drained
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Blanch peppers in boiling water 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Combine rice, tomatoes with chilies, corn, and onion mixture; mix well. Spoon into pepper halves; place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees 5 to 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.