- Serving: For 4 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 447
- Carbohydrate Content: 53 g
- Cholesterol Content: 241 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 37 g
- Sodium Content: 912 mg
"Rice to the Rescue!" Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner - Edwina Gadsby
- Thread shrimp on skewers. To broil in oven, place on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Brush shrimp with oil reserved from tomatoes. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 4 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine rice, corn, tomatoes, cheese, basil and salt.
- Spoon into individual bowls. Top rice with shrimp.
To cook on outdoor grill, brush shrimp with reserved oil from tomatoes. Cook skewered shrimp over hot coals 4 minutes. Turn and brush with additional oil. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until done.