- Serving: For 4 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 146
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 574 mg
- 5 slices bacon
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels, then crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Combine spinach, rice, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion in large mixing bowl.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard, reserved drippings and water in small saucepan; heat just to boiling.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss lightly. Garnish with bacon; serve immediately.