1. Combine rice and 2.5 cups of coconut milk in pot.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Let pot stand covered off heat for an additional 5 minutes.
4. While rice is still hot, fold cooked sushi rice with remaining unsweetened coconut milk, lime zest, and salt in a bowl until rice becomes sticky and has cooled slightly.
5. Using a 2-OZ scoop, scoop warm coconut lime rice into each banana leaf square and top with a piece of banana. Top with another 2 oz scoop of rice and then roll the banana leaves into a "burrito-style" roll making sure banana is encased in rice.
6. Steam the packets 4 minutes or until banana leaf becomes fragrant.
Can be served warm or cold