- Serving: For 4 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 280
- Carbohydrate Content: 46 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 10 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Sodium Content: 390 mg
From Erin Smith of Gluten-Free Fun. Courtesy of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA). Find more gluten-free recipes at www.CeliacCentral.org/recipes.
- Cook the bag of rice in a microwavable container full of water for about 10 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, chop up the avocado and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
- Heat the rinsed black beans and corn either on stovetop or microwave for 5 minutes. Drain rice and toss with heated beans and corn. Stir in cumin and chili powder to taste.
- Top with avocado, tomato and cheese.