- 4 Cups American Grown Jasmine Rice, cooked
- 3 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil (or Grapeseed Oil)
- 2 Thai Chilies, sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Lb Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, canned
- 4 Scallion, thinly sliced
- White Pepper
- White Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, minced
- 1 Lime, quartered
- 1 Radish, thinly sliced
- 4 Pinches Old Bay Spice
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large wok or a large round-sided saucepan on high heat until lightly smoking. Add chilies and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
- Immediately add half of rice and cook, stirring and tossing, until rice is pale brown, toasted, and has a lightly chewy texture, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Heat another 1/2 tablespoon oil until smoking, add remaining rice, and cook, stirring, until it has the same texture as the first batch.
- Return first batch of rice to wok and toss to combine. Push the rice over and add 1 tablespoon oil and crack egg into it. Using a spatula lightly scramble the egg. Season the egg with a pinch of salt. Chop egg into small pieces. Toss egg and rice together.
- Add crabmeat, scallions, and fish sauce and soy sauce. Toss to combine and cook, tossing and stirring constantly, until crab is warm and scallions are lightly softened, about 1 minute. Season to taste with white pepper. Stir in cilantro. Garnish with more cilantro leaves, sliced radish and Old Bay.