To make filling:
- In a large bowl; combine cherry peppers, Philly Beef, and cheddar cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
To make 1 cherry bomb:
- Flatten 1/2 cup risotto into a disc shape; place 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of disc and form a ball around the filling.
- Roll cherry bomb in panko bread crumbs, and cook in a deep fryer set to 350°F for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oil and transfer to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cherry bomb reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
To make 1 portion:
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup heated marinara sauce over 1 cherry bomb.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and 1 teaspoon parsley.