- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Serving Size: 1 wrap sandwich
This salmon salad is inundated with herbs, mixed with rice and wrapped in a tortilla with baby lettuce and olives.
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 Cup Flat-leaf Parsley
- 3/4 Cup Basil Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro Or Dill
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Tarragon Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Pounds Cooked Salmon Fillet
- 2 Quarts Long Grain Or Parboiled Rice*
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper
- 6 Ounces Baby Lettuce
- 12 Each Flour Tortillas
- Combine everything; reserve 1/3.
- Toss the remaining dressing with the salmon, rice and bell pepper.
- For each serving spread 1 tortilla with a scant tablespoon of the reserved dressing. Top with 1 cup of the rice mixture and 1/2 ounce lettuce. Roll up.