- Miso Snapper Coconut Rice Pilaf
- 6 Cups Thai Coconut Pilaf (sub recipe)
- 18 Oz Chinese Broccoli or Broccolini, blanched sautéed
- 6 Each Snapper Filet, skin on, pan seared
- 6 Tbsp Miso Butter (sub recipe)
- 6 Each Scallions, grilled
- 3 Tsp Thai Chilis, thinly sliced
- Thai Coconut Pilaf
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 6 Tbsp Shallot
- 1 1/2 Cups Red Bell Peppers, 1/4" diced
- 1 1/2 Cups USA Jasmine Rice, rinsed
- 1 1/2 Cups Scallions, green part, 1" lengths
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Each Kafir Lime Leaf, dried
- 1 Cup Cashews, toasted
- 1 Cup Basil, fresh, fried crispy
- Miso Butter
- 3 Tbsp White Miso
- 8 Oz Butter, unsalted, softened
Miso Snapper Coconut Rice Pilaf
- Prepare each plate in the following quantities:
1 Cup Thai Coconut Pilaf
3 Oz Chinese Broccoli
1 Each Snapper Fillet
1 Tbsp Miso Butter
1 Each Grilled Scallion
1/2 tsp Thai Chilis
Thai Coconut Pilaf
- Pour canola oil into a medium sauce pot over medium-high heat.
- Add shallot and bell pepper to the pot and sauté until shallot becomes translucent.
- Pour in jasmine rice and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in scallions, coconut milk, water, and kaffir lime leaf. Bring to a low simmer and reduce heat to low. Simmer rice covered for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Fold in toasted cashews and serve garnished with crispy basil.
- Place both ingredients in a food processor and blitz until fully combined. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use.