- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Yum! Who could ask for anything more than this Mediterranean take on a classic BLT?
- 1-1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes In Oil
- c1-1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder 1-1/2 Teaspoon
- 3 Tablespoons Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 Quart Long Grain Or Parboiled Rice*
- 2 Cups Crisply Cooked Bacon
- 2 Cups Fresh Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Scallion
- 12 Ounces Roasted Turkey Breast
- 12 Ounces Iceberg Lettuce
- 12 Each Flour Tortilla
- Combine everything in a large bowl.
- Fold rice, bacon, tomatoes and scallion into the dressing until uniformly coated; hold at 400 F.
- For each serving, place 1 ounce turkey and 1 ounce lettuce on a tortilla. Top with 3/4 cup rice mixture; roll up and secure ends in wrapper or with toothpicks.