- Yield: 6 Meatloaves
- Serving: 24
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 270
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Cholesterol Content: 120mg
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.5g
- Serving Size: 255g
- Sodium Content: 760mg
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Trans Fat Content: 0g
This classic meatloaf dish featuring U.S.-grown long grain rice will be a hit with everyone at the table!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/3 cup of the tomato sauce with the ketchup in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until just blended. Do not overmix.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with heavy duty foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place 3 mounds of beef mixture on each sheet pan and shape each mound into a loaf (about 8 x4 x 11/2 inches)*. Bake 25 minutes, alternate oven racks and rotate baking sheets. Bake 22-25 minutes or internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove meatloaves from oven, brush the ketchup mixture evenly over top and sides of each loaf and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
*Cook’s Note: To make sure the loaves are uniform in size, place equal amounts of meat mixture in a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Press down gently to take the shape of the loaf pan, invert onto the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining meat mixture until 6 loaves are created. Shape each loaf to measure about 8 x 4 x 11/2 inches.