- Yield: 50
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 275
- Carbohydrate Content: 24.85 g
- Cholesterol Content: 68 mg
- Fat Content: 7.6 g
- Fiber Content: 3.78
- Protein Content: 31.86 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.29 g
- Sodium Content: 337.26 mg
Recipe developed for USA Rice by Chef Cyndie Story, PhD, RD, CC.
For a downloadable PDF of this recipe with information for 50 & 100 servings and complete nutritional information, click here (PDF).
- Lightly coat steam table pans with pan release spray. Place 3 lb 4 oz chicken into each steam table pan. For 50 servings, use 2 pans.
- Add 2 pounds 8 ounces edamame, 1 pound 8 ounces red bell pepper, and 1 ½ cups teriyaki sauce to each pan. Cover and bake at 375°F for 30-45 minutes. Critical Control Point: Heat to 165°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
- Remove pans from oven and sprinkle ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro over each.
- For K-8 Grade Groups: Place ½ cup rice into a serving dish using number 8 disher. Top with ½ cup of the teriyaki chicken mixture using 4 ounce spoodle.
For 9-12 Grade Groups: Place ½ cup rice into a serving dish using number 8 disher. Top with ¾ cup of the teriyaki chicken mixture using 6 ounce spoodle.
*Critical Control Point: Hold for service at 135°F or higher.