- Add cooked rice, rice flour and water into a blender/grinder and grind it till smooth.
- Transfer this into a bowl and add the salt and chives.
- Add remaining water and mix well with a whisk
- Heat a non-stick pan. Once the pan is hot, add the butter and lower the heat and pour a ladle of the batter onto the pan.
- Hold the handle of the pan and swirl the pan so that the batter spread evenly through out the pan.
- Cover the pan and let the crepe finish. You can tell that it is ready when it starts to separate from the sides.